Our aim is to provide our children with an engaging, exciting and empowering curriculum that equips them for today and tomorrow, creating valued citizens in British society.
Numeracy and literacy are at the heart of our curriculum.
- At Ellingham Primary School the curriculum is designed to: recognise children's prior learning, offer memorable learning opportunities, support the children to build resilience and become creative, critical thinkers.
- We provide enrichment opportunities to engage learning. We believe that childhood should be a happy, investigative and enquiring time in our lives, where there are no limits to curiosity and there is a thirst for new experiences and knowledge.
- We celebrate and welcome diversity within our school community and beyond.
- Learning is underpinned by the teaching of knowledge, skills and values with a vision to prepare children for life beyond primary school.
- Community involvement is an integral part of our curriculum.
- Children leave Ellingham with a sense of belonging to a global community where they have the confidence and skills to make positive decisions and become life-long learners.