In Nursery it is important that the clothes children wear allow them to be physically active, get dirty and to play outside in all weathers. They also need to be independent in their self-care.
For this reason we ask that children wear:
- Navy blue joggers/leggings with an elasticated waist.
- T-shirt/long sleeve top (any)
- Sensible shoes/trainers with velcro fastenings
- Warm, waterproof coat as we go out in all weathers!
- School sweatshirt available from National Schoolwear Shops, Tolworth
- Shorts, T-shirt (that covers shoulders) and sun hat
Jeans, dresses, heavy jumpers and open-toed sandals are not suitable clothing for nursery activities. Small stud earrings are the only jewellery allowed in school.
Your child will also need:
- A shoe bag (available from the school office) containing a change of shoes e.g. plimsolls and a complete change clothes
- A book bag (available from the school office)
- Wellington boots (to be kept at Nursery)